Saturday 3 March 2012

Malaysian Siamese

Haaa!! I'm so happy today.. I searched about Malaysian Siamese today.. I saw the wikipedia website got about my race.. thank you to our government.. I wait this thing so long.. Did u guys know about this before?? I always be an alien when people asked me about my race.. This is because our citizen don't know Malaysian Siamese appear in Malaysia. Hopefully after our Prime Minister approve my race as a Bumiputera, many people can understand and know about my race. Let's me introduce about it..hehehe


Malaysian Siamese is a term commonly referred to Malaysians of Thai ethnicity.Politically, Malaysian Siamese are recognised as Bumiputeras and are given similar status to the MalaysKadazan-DusunsIbans and Malaccan Portuguese.
Most Malaysian Siamese people are Buddhists of the Theravada sect. Their place of worship is called the Wat. Each Wat has several monks administering it.

Most Malaysian Siamese people lead a way of life similar to the Malays. This is evident especially among the Kelantanse Siams. One could not differentiate a Malay or a Siamese if they are not heard speaking their own language. The only distinctive mark among them is their religion and language. Otherwise Malaysian Siamese are like Malays as they also speak fluent local Malay dialects.
The Malaysian Siamese often get patronage from the state governments for their community well being. Often, temples are given generous fundings by the governments.
For more information :

the place of worship


rongtham


 Guatama Buddha


gate


Rongtham


 Wat


Buddha Statue 


Siamese not Thai


 this is my sister... :)

  
this is my picture..hehe

1 comment:

  1. wuhoooo~ untungla ade kawan siamese! :P

    ReplyDelete